Effective marketing strategies include finding the differentiating and newsworthy characteristics of your enterprise, the people within it, and activities surrounding it, then creatively “packaging” and connecting this information with markets through media channels.
Public, political, community, and enterprise relationship building is especially challenging these days with content coming at everyone from every direction. It is more important than ever that your content is crafted to capture the interest of discriminating media distributors who serve as “gatekeepers” for their channels , and media consumers with an apatite for your message.
This work is clearly a marketing “art”, requiring excellence in messaging, writing, media connections, and business savvy. SMARTS brings this blend of talent, experience, content creation, connections, and insight to client initiatives.
Here are several considerations and applications of public relations that should be part of your marketing communications strategies and tactics:
- Leadership & Key Personnel Changes
- Product & Service Announcements
- Internal & External Stakeholder Messaging
- Permitting & Community Relations for Projects
- Corporate & Executive Reputation Management/Repair
- Comprehensive Marketing Communications Planning
- Traditional, Digital, Social Media Integration
- National, Regional, and Local Initiatives
- Press Kits
- Writer’s Platforms
- Editorial/News Release Calendars
- Deal Flow
- Competitive Analysis
- Data-driven Strategy
- Press Releases
- Feature Releases
- Journalist Relations